Worlds Window Impex India Pvt. Ltd. (Domestic and International Trading)
Worlds Window Impex India Pvt. Ltd. (WWIIPL) is the flagship venture of the World Windows Group. It is one of the leading importers and traders of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, precious metals and metal scrap. Its rapid growth is accredited to its team of highly proficient and experienced managers working together as a cohesive unit.
WWIIPL has a notable global presence with its wholly owned subsidiaries in Dubai, United States of America and Singapore. It has an extensive customer base comprising manufacturers of steel and ingots, and traders, and is catering to markets in Bangladesh, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong and other far-east countries.
WWIIPL has been recognized as the 2nd largest scrap importer in India for two consecutive years.
Everest Metals FZE
Everest Metals FZE is the international trading arm of the Worlds Window Group, engaged in the trading of containerized metal scrap, with core competence in steel scrap and related alloyed products including Heavy Melting Scrap (HMS), Shredded, Light Melting Scrap (LMS), Plates & Structures Grades (P&S grades) and other non-ferrous scrap. The company also has a division which trades in teak wood.
Everest Metals FZE has a strong foothold in over 22 countries in Europe, South Africa, Latin America, Middle East, East Africa and West Africa. It has been incorporated as a Free Zone Establishment with a limited liability at Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, U.A.E since 2008. Our global exports cater to leading recyclers, steel mills and trading houses in Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Everest Metals, FZE is reputed for Total Quality Management (TQM) with timely delivery which is of paramount importance to our business values.
Our core strengths in international trade
- Close monitoring and effective supply chain management
- Strategic alliance with our service providers
- Excellent working relationship with shipping lines
- Dedicated and well-trained team
- Exclusively owned infrastructure , yards and offices in each country of operations
Our key credentials
- ISO 9001:2000 accreditation from UKAS in the Trading & Baling of Metal Scrap ( Ferrous & Non Ferrous) for TQM
- ISO 14001:2004 accreditation from UKAS & ANAB in the Trading & Baling of Metal Scrap ( Ferrous & Non Ferrous) for maintaining our Environmental commitments
- OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation from UKAS in the Trading & Baling of Metal Scrap (Ferrous & Non Ferrous) for maintaining Safety standards.
- Member of Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc.